apartment for rent
1615 2nd Ave Unit 2, Oakland, CA 94606.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
Brand New Photos Up! Available Now!
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $1,650.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,300.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,375.00.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
Cozy Lake Front Studio, Stainless Steel Appliances | Available Now!
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Brand new condo quality carpeting
- Stainless kitchen appliances including gas stove
- Gas heat
- Updated bathroom
- Seconds away from Lake Merritt!
- Great closet space
- Coin-Op Laundry right in front of the building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Cross streets are 2nd Ave. and Foothill Blvd.
- .7 miles to Lake Merritt BART
- Coin-Op Laundry Mart directly in front of the Building
- Lake Merritt is only a few steps away from your front door. Walk to Parkway Commercial district for Lucky's Super Market and many other great businesses
- Walk to Laney College and California Museum
- University of Calif, Berkeley... 7.6 mi
- California College of Arts..3.1 mi
- Near highways 580, 880, 13, 24, and 80.
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Bus stops for AC Transit at intersection of 2nd Ave & Foothill Blvd.
- Walking distance to the Lakeshore/Grand shopping district.
- Walk to Lake Merritt, Farmer’s Market, Grand Lake shops, restaurants, bars, coffee houses, and Grand Lake Theaters, Parkway Theater, Saturday Farmers Market, AC Transit commuter bus route, and the beautiful parks and trails surrounding Lake Merritt