apartment for rent
589 Merritt Ave. Unit 10, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $2,750.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $5,500.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $2,291.67.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
589 Merritt, Recently remodeled bathroom, Hardwood, Gas Stove, China Hill
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Brand new gas stove
- Restored vintage hardwood floors
- Fresh paint
- Good closet space
- Top floor unit faces street
- Fireplace is decorative only
- Nice layout
- New double pane windows throughout
- Tile bathroom with new amenities
- 1920-40’s style building
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has newly installed landscape and features
- 10 units in building
- Single entry building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- The cross streets are Merritt Ave. and Wesley.
- "China Hill Area," above Lake Merritt and Lakeshore Dr.
- Charming neighborhood
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights) Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Near highways 580, 880, 13, 24, and 80.
- Walk to Lake Merritt, Farmer’s Market, Grand Lake shops, restaurants, bars, coffee houses, and theaters
- Approximately 1.8 miles to Lake Merritt BART