apartment for rent
264 Lee St. Unit 102, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
1/2 Off First Month's Rent!
264 Lee, Spacious, Great Location, Clean, Walk to BART, Lake!
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 264 Lee, Spacious,Great
- Location, Clean, Walk to BART, Lake
- Brand new condo quality carpeting
- Lake Merritt’s best location!
- Excellent light
- Spacious apartment in excellent condition
- Kitchen with dining area
- Real Stone Countertops
- Electric Stove
- Garbage disposal
- Water and garbage paid
- Sorry, no smoking
- Cats OK with extra deposit
- Laundry available
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has nice landscape and features
- 24 units in building
- Attentive on-site manager
- Well maintained landscape
- Single intercom entry building
- Condo quality carpeting
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Adam's Point
- Cross streets are Lee St. and Montecito Ave.
- Charming neighborhood
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights)
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Walk to Whole Foods Market
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately .9 miles to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.