townhouse for rent
432-450 Euclid Ave. Unit 444, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID Relief Accommodation: 2 Months Free w/ 12 Month Lease!
432-450 Euclid, 1/1,Charming Cottage Style Townhome, Near Lake
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Just 1 block north of Lake Merritt! Must see!
- Charming cottage style townhouse in a garden setting.
- 1920’s Mediterranean style courtyard and shared patio area.
- Hardwood floors and great architectural details.
- Sunny kitchen with gas stove
- Lots of light!
- Fireplace decorative only
- Plenty of closet space.
- Classic 1920's Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has shared central garden area
- 10 units on property
- *COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Advertised price is “Net Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12-month lease. Base Lease rent is $2195 and total credit over the term of the lease is $4,390, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,829.17.
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Adam's Point
- Cross Streets are Euclid Ave. and Burk St.
- Approximately 1.2 miles to 19th Street BART
- Close to casual carpool corner of Perkins and Grand Ave., and buses on Grand Ave.
- Near highways 580, 13, 24, and 80.
- Walk to BART, Lakeside Park, Lake Merritt
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, theater, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Walk to Whole Foods Market and nearby Trader Joe's