apartment for rent
3833 Telegraph Ave. Unit 19, Oakland, CA 94609.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID Relief Accommodation: 2 Months Free w/ 12 Month Lease!
3833 Telegraph, 1/1, Updated, Hardwood Floors, Temescal, Near BART
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Updated 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Beautiful Hardwood floors
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Good closet space
- Fully upgraded building with new plumbing and electrical
- Intercom Entry System
- Brushed chrome handles
- Each unit has its own water heater
- High ceilings (9 feet)
- Located adjacent to BART and the proposed McArthur Transit Village
- On-site coin operated laundry
- Tenants to pay only for their own use of utilities: electric and gas, garbage, water, sewer
- Street parking only
- Secure bike storage available
- *COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Advertised price is “Net Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12-month lease. Base Lease rent is $1925 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,850, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,604.17.
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Temescal neighborhood
- Located on Telegraph Avenue near MacArthur Blvd.
- Cross streets are 40th St. and Ruby
- Just 2 blocks to Telegraph shopping in Temescal District
- Very close to Piedmont Ave. excellent shopping, restaurants, bars, theater, and coffee houses.
- 1 block to Macarthur BART
- Walk Score of 94 (Walker's Paradise)
- Bike Score of 95 (Biker's Paradise)
- Transit Score of 75
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave, 40th St., and Broadway
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- GreenPoint Rated Building