apartment for rent
2525 Stuart St. Unit 201, Berkeley, CA 94705.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
New Incentive: Up to 3 Months Free! Check unit description for more details!
New Berkeley COVID Relief Accommodation: Up to 3 Months Free!
The incentive is up to 3 months free (applied as a rent credit) and the total credit depends on the lease term. For new tenancy starting no later than June 1st, 2021.
• For 10 month leases, the “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” is calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 10-month lease. Contract rent is $2,195.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $4,390.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,756.00.
• For 14 month leases, the “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” is calculated by prorating concession of three free months over the term of a 14-month lease. Contract rent is $2,195.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $6,585.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,724.64.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
2525 Stuart,1/1,Great Views+Light, Walk to College Ave.
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 2525 Stuart, Great Views + Light, Clean, Walk to College Ave.
- Sunny 1 bedroom/1 bathroom on 5th floor
- Granite counter top
- Incredible views
- Modern building
- Concrete flooring
- Amazing light
- Landlord pays water & garbage
- On-site resident manager
- On-site coin operated laundry facility
- Cats OK, but sorry NO DOGS
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- 24 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single entry building
- City of Berkeley
- Alameda County
- Cross Streets are Stuart St. and Hillegass Ave.
- Walk to College Ave and Telegraph Ave. shops and restuartants
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Approximately 1.3 Miles to Rockridge BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave. and College Ave.
- Very close to CAL Berkeley Campus