apartment for rent
414 Lee St. Unit 12, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
414 Lee, Studio, 14-Unit Building, Walk To Lake, Adams Point
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Large charming studio with great Light
- Hardwood Floors
- Sunny dining area off kitchen
- Vintage gas stove
- Bay windows
- Coin operated laundry in building
- Cats OK with deposit, NO DOGS
- Classic construction
- Great architectural details throughout building
- and apartments
- Beautiful landscaping
- 14 units in building
- Single intercom entry building
- *COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Advertised price is “Net Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12-month lease. Base Lease rent is $1795 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,590, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,495.83.
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- The cross streets are Grand Ave. and Lee St.
- Located on the north side of Lake Merritt in
- Adam's Point
- Walk to Lake Merritt, Saturday Farmer’s Market, outstanding Grand Lake shops, restaurants, bars, coffee houses, and theaters
- Walk to Whole Foods MarketMinutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- 1 mile to 19th Street BART.Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on MacArthur Blvd.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.