apartment for rent
245 17th Street Unit 102, Oakland, CA 94612.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
This listing is for a Resident Manager position. Managers receive 1/3 off the listed rent.
245 17th St,1/1,Spacious, Balcony, Walk to BART, Downtown
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 245 17th St, Spacious 1/1, Lakeside, Walk to BART, Downtown
- Super clean
- Stone Countertops
- Garbage disposal
- Very well maintained apartment
- Cats with additional deposit, Sorry, no dogs
- Landlord pays water & garbage
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has beautiful landscaping and features
- 38 units in building
- Single intercom entry building
This listing is for a Resident Manager position for the Lapham Company. Resident Managers are required to live on site and will receive a 1/3 discount off of the the listed rent. Additionally, Resident Managers will receive a part-time hourly wage based on the number of hours contracted to work each month. Each building varies but the hours typically range from 40-80 per month.
All applicants must apply and qualify for both the apartment and the position. Applicants will be required to fill out an Application to Rent as well as an Application for Employment.
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Walk to Lake Merritt & BART! Near Kaiser Center, and Downtown.
- Located on the corner of 17th Street and Alice Street, near Snow Park
- Excellent access to Downtown, and Jack London
- Square near many fine restaurants and shops
- Easy access to public transportation,
- 5 blocks to the 19th BART Station
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave. and Broadway