apartment for rent
491 41st Street, Oakland, CA 94609.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
12 month lease at $2995 net rent per month!*
Bright and Chic Lofts - Fully Re-purposed Commercial Space
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
Work/Live, Live/Work, Dine/Play Repeat
Located at the epicenter of one of the Premier East Bay Commuter Hubs, the 41st Street Lofts is the perfect base whether you're taking BART to San Francisco or other parts of the Bay Area. Walking or Biking to work is a breeze as there are bike lanes throughout the area taking you in every direction.
Each of the 19 units are unique spaces with durable concrete floors, quartzite counter tops, and full electric kitchens. Each unit is equipped with heating and air conditioning, dedicated hot water heaters, and washer and dryers. The 41st Street Lofts is located in a former Safeway building and has been fully converted to 19 brand new residential apartment homes.
OPEN NOW AND READY TO SHOW!
- High Ceilings
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Stainless Steel Appliances including Dishwasher!
- Ceiling fans
- Lots of windows with great light
- 5 x 1bed/1bath, 630 sq ft, Starting at $2,995* net rent
- 1 x 2bed/1bath, 800 sq ft, starting at $3,195* net rent
- 7 x 2bed/2bath, 965 sq ft, starting at $3,395* net rent
- 6 x 3bed/2bath, 1135 sq ft, starting at $3,950* net rent
*Pricing reflects net monthly rent on a 12 month lease agreement with rent Credit Applied at move in. Value of rent credit ranges from $6,000.00-$6,540.00 depending on unit size and arrangement. Please inquire with leasing manager for further details.
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Temescal neighborhood
- Cross streets are 41st St. and Telegraph Ave.
- Just 1 block to Telegraph shopping in the Vibrant Temescal/Telegraph District!
- Very close to Piedmont Ave. excellent shopping, restaurants, bars, theater, and coffee houses!
- 1 Block to Macarthur BART and Soon to be Open MacArthur Transit Village.
- Quick access to Highway 24, 580, 880, and 80.
- Public transportation on Telegraph Ave 1 block away
- Near Summit Hospital and Merritt Nursing College!
- Convenient location. EZ Commute to Emeryville, Berkeley and San Francisco!