apartment for rent
1738 4th Ave. Unit 203, Oakland, CA 94606.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
1/2 Month's Rent Off Move In w/ Leases starting October 1st! Coming Soon!
1738 4th Ave.1/1,Lake Merritt View, Remodeled, Hardwood
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 1738 4th Ave., Lake Merritt View, Remodeled, Hardwood
- Immaculate, Remodeled 1/1
- Great views
- Cherry Hardwood Kitchen Cabinets
- Granite Countertops
- Bamboo hardwood floors (bedrooms carpeted)
- Gas heat
- Modern Construction
- On-site Laundry
- Gated Access Property
- On-site Professional Property Manager
- Free secured bicycle storage
- Cat Friendly (Pet rent $30 month)
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Cross streets are 4th Ave. and East 17th St.
- Lake Merritt is 4 blocks away!
- 1.2 miles to Lake Merritt BART
- Lake Merritt is only a few steps away from your front door. Walk to Parkway Commercial district for Lucky's Super Market, Merritt Bakery, and many other great businesses
- Walk to Laney College and California Museum
- University of Calif, Berkeley... 8.8 mi
- California College of Arts..3.1 mi
- San Francisco Financial District (BART)....25 min
- Near highways 580, 880, 13, 24, and 80.
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Lakeshore Ave.
- The Lakeshore/Grand shopping district is nearby also. Walk to Lake Merritt, Farmer’s Market, Grand Lake shops, restaurants, bars, coffee houses, and Grand Lake Theaters, Parkway Theater, Merritt Bakery, Saturday Farmers Market, AC Transit commuter bus route, and the beautiful parks and trails surrounding Lake Merritt