apartment for rent
188 Moss Way Unit 1, Oakland, CA 94611.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $1,895.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,790.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,579.17.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
188 Moss Way, Vintage hardwood, Walk everywhere, Kaiser Hospital, Piedmont Ave
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Vintage Hardwood floors
- Great layout
- Well kept property
- Property exterior recently painted
- Small tree lined street a block away from Kaiser and Piedmont Avenue
- A breeze to hop onto 580
- Free BART shuttle from various Kaiser locations just minutes walk away
- LED light fixtures
- Gas heat
- Quality double paned windows throughout
- Great closet space
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- 8 units in building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Close to Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center
- Walk to Piedmont Ave. shops, fabulous restaurants, bars, and theater
- Close to Oakland Rose Garden
- Also walk to Grand Ave shops, fabulous restaurants, bars, theater, farmer’s market and Lake Merritt
- Approximately 1 mile to Macarthur BART
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on MacArthur Blvd.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Oakland Ave and Monte Vista