apartment for rent
302 Euclid Ave. Unit 302, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
1/2 Month's Rent Off Move In w/ Leases starting May 1st! Check back for updated photos!
302 Euclid, RARE FIND! Fireplace,Spacious, Great Light, Adam's Point
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Located in the pristine Lake Merritt area!
- Updated Kitchen with New Stainless Steel Appliances
- New Carpet
- Lots of cabinet space
- Lots of closet space
- Very well maintained
- Landlord pays water & garbage
- Cats OK with deposit, no dogs
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has beautiful landscaping and features
- Property has been very well maintained
- 18 units in building
- Friendly, attentive on-site managers
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Adam's Point
- The cross streets are Euclid Ave. and Warwick Ave.
- Charming quiet neighborhood
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights)
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1.3 mile to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.