apartment for rent
307 Lee St Unit 3, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
1/2 Month's Rent Off Move In w/ Leases starting April 1st!
Beautiful 1bd/1ba with hardwood floors throughout, Fireplace, lots of light!
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Lots of light
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout unit
- Vintage built ins
- Forced air heating
- Remodeled Kitchen with Gas stove, dishwasher
- Corner unit on 1st floor
- Lots of closet space
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and vintage tile in bathroom
- Laundry on-site
- 12 Units in building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- The cross streets are Lee St. and Van Buren Ave.
- Charming Adam's Point neighborhood
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights)
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Walk to Whole Foods Market
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1 mile to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.