apartment for rent
366 Euclid Ave. Unit 107, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
366 Euclid, Completely Remodeled, Walk to Lake, BART, Grandlake
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 366 Euclid, Beautiful, Clean, Walk to Lake,BART, Grandlake
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bath
- New condo quality carpet in bedroom
- Newly Installed Hardwood Floors
- Plenty of cabinet and closet space
- Great light!
- Remodeled Kitchen, New Stainless Steel Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Stove
- Water and garbage paid
- Cats OK with deposit
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on every floor
- Property has well maintained landscape and features
- 29 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Adam's Point
- The cross streets are Euclid Ave. and Palm Ave.
- One of the best locations in Oakland
- Walking distance to Grand Lake shops, restaurants, coffee houses, bars, theater, Saturday Farmer's Market and transportation
- Just a few blocks to Lake Merritt!
- Close to Piedmont Avenue shops and restaurants also
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1.4 miles to 19th street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave and Perkins St.