apartment for rent
303 Lee St Unit 102, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID Relief Accommodation: 2 Months Free w/ 12 Month Lease!
Beautiful one bedroom in the heart of Adams Point!
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Beautifully maintained building and landscaping
- Close to everything, farmers market on Saturdays.
- Secure building
- Plenty of closet space,
- Great light!
- Tile flooring in kitchen and bathroom
- *COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Advertised price is “Net Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12-month lease. Base Lease rent is $1,850 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,700, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,541.67.
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- The cross streets are Lee St. and Van Buren Ave.
- Charming Adam's Point neighborhood
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights)
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- 15 min walk to 24hour Fitness
- Walk to Whole Foods Market, Fitness SF, easy freeway access,
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1 mile to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.