apartment for rent
450 40th St. Unit 103, Oakland, CA 94609.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
450 40th St, Studio, Beautiful Building+Unit, Temescal, 0.3mi to BART!
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Nice 1920’s architectural details, High Ceilings, Moldings & fixtures.
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Large walk-in closet
- New Gas Stove
- Eat-in kitchen
- Steam heat included
- Water and garbage paid
- Cats OK with extra deposit
- Storage & laundry are available
- Classic 1920s construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- 25 units in building
- On-site manager
- Price shown is effective Net Monthly Rent ($1375.00) on 12 month lease
term with 2 months free. List rent is $1,650.00 per month. Free month
credits applied at month 1 and 6 of lease for a total of $3,300.00 in rent
credit over the term of the lease. Please ask Leasing Agent for more
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Temescal neighborhood
- Located on 40th Street between Broadway and Telegraph Avenue.
- Cross streets are 40th St. and Ruby
- Just 2 blocks to Telegraph shopping
- Very close to Piedmont Ave. excellent shopping, restaurants, bars, theater, and coffee houses.
- 3 blocks to Macarthur BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave and Broadway
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square