apartment for rent
2537 Regent St. Unit 303, Berkeley, CA 94704.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
New Berkeley COVID Relief Accommodation: Up to 3 Months Free!
The incentive is up to 3 months free (applied as a rent credit) and the total credit depends on the lease term. For new tenancy starting no later than June 1st, 2021.
• For 10 month leases, the “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” is calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 10-month lease. Contract rent is $2,095.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $4,190.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,676.00.
• For 14 month leases, the “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” is calculated by prorating concession of three free months over the term of a 14-month lease. Contract rent is $2,095.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $6,285.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,646.07.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
2537 Regent, Walk to UCB, Telegraph Ave., Spacious, Clean
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Very Spacious 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Private Balcony
- Lots of cabinet and closet space
- Cats OK with deposit, no dogs
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- 19 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- City of Berkeley
- Alameda County
- Cross streets are Regent St. and Parker St.
- Gated off street parking garage
- The best Berkeley location, about five blocks away from Campus!
- Walk to Telegraph Avenue shops and restaurants
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Approximately 1.4 miles to Downtown Berkeley BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave.