apartment for rent
268 Vernon St. Unit 201, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $1,950.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,900.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,625.00.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
268 Vernon,1 Bed, Adam's Point, Walk to BART, Lake
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 268 Vernon, Great 1/1, Adam's Point, Walk to BART, Lake
- Nicely Updated Unit
- Granite Countertops
- Super clean apartment
- Good cabinet and closet space
- Landlord pays water and garbage
- Cats ok, $30/month cat rent, but sorry NO DOGS
- Modern Construction
- Fully remodeled bathroom
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- 27 units in building
- On-site manager
- Well maintained landscaping
- Single intercom entry building
- Roof top deck
- The building is kept meticulously clean
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Adam's Point
- The cross streets are Vernon and Lee St.
- Highly desirable location:
- Approximately one mile to 19th Street BART
- Lake Merritt is 3 blocks away
- Walking distance to Grand Ave shops, theater and restaurants, Farmer’s Market, Lake Park, Downtown Oakland and Jack London Square
- Also close to Piedmont Ave shops and restaurants
- Walking distance to Whole Foods Market
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St