apartment for rent
262 Vernon St. Unit 305, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $2,350.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $4,700.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,958.33.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
262 Vernon, Great 2/1, Adam's Point, Walk to BART, Lake
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 262 Vernon, Great 2/1, Adam's Point, Walk to BART, Lake
- Fully remodeled unit
- Top Floor
- Two bedroom/ one bathroom
- Super clean apartment
- Lots of cabinet space
- Gas stove
- Granite Countertops
- Large walk-in closet
- Great light
- Landlord pays water and garbage
- $30/month cat rent, but sorry NO DOGS
- Well kept pool on-site!
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has well maintained interior landscape and features
- 21 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- Open and airy inside the building with great light
- Very well maintained building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Adam's Point
- The cross streets are Vernon and Lee St.
- Highly desirable location:
- Approximately one mile to 19th Street BART
- Lake Merritt is 3 blocks away
- Walking distance to Grand Ave shops, theater and restaurants, Farmer’s Market, Lake Park, Downtown Oakland and Jack London Square
- Also close to Piedmont Ave shops and restaurants
- Short walking distance to Whole Foods Market
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.