apartment for rent
2414 Telegraph Ave. Unit 606, Berkeley, CA 94704.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
New Berkeley COVID Relief Accommodation: Up to 3 Months Free!
The incentive is up to 3 months free (applied as a rent credit) and the total credit depends on the lease term. For new tenancy starting no later than June 1st, 2021.
• For 10 month leases, the “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” is calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 10-month lease. Contract rent is $1,725.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,450.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,380.00.
• For 14 month leases, the “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” is calculated by prorating concession of three free months over the term of a 14-month lease. Contract rent is $1,725.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $5,175.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,355.36.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
2414 Telegraph, Studio,Building Has Style, Hardwood, Walk to CAL
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Beautiful top floor studio!
- This building has great style
- Real stone counter tops
- Large walk-in closet
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Lots of great architectural details throughout building and apartments
- Hardwood floors
- Gas stove
- Gets great light
- Intercom entry
- 2 elevators in building
- Coin operated laundry on site
- Cats Ok with deposit, no dogs
- City of Berkeley
- Alameda County
- South of CAL campus
- Cross streets are Telegraph Ave. and Channing Way
- Perfect location!
- Walk to Telegraph Ave. shops and restuarants
- Walk to UCB Campus, 3 blocks away
- Good access to major highways 13, 580, 80, and 24
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro Approximately 1.2 Miles to Downtown Berkeley BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave.