apartment for rent
2526 Durant Avenue Unit 208, Berkeley, CA 94704.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
This listing is a combination employment and housing opportunity.
Welcome to The SouthGate Apartments, just steps from U.C. Berkeley and all manner of shops and restaurants to meet your needs. Walkscore.com gives the SouthGate’s location a rating of 96/100 “Walkers Paradise”
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Basic Cable and Internet via Comcast
- Granite counters and maple cabinets
- Sound resistant windows
The newly constructed 44 unit building, built to today's standard. Amenities include: a roof deck with expansive views, BBQ and dining areas, a study hall with garden outlook, a secured bike storage area, and a laundry room
The SouthGate Apartments have been built to the highest level of quality and security.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: This listing is for a Resident Manager position for the Lapham Company. Resident Managers are required to live on site and for 2526 Durant Ave will receive a discounted rent of 1/2 off the rent. Additionally, Resident Managers will receive a part-time hourly wage based on the number of hours contracted to work each month. Each building varies but the hours typically range from 40-100 per month.
All applicants must apply and qualify for both the apartment and the position. Applicants will be required to fill out an Application to Rent as well as an Application for Employment.
For more information regarding the job descrition and to apply please visit: https://www.laphamcompany.com/content/employment-opportunities. Please send all applications and inquiries regarding this listing to email@example.com
- City of Berkeley
- Alameda County
- 1 Block South of CAL Campus
- On Durant Between Telegraph and Bowditch
- Perfect location!
- Walk to Telegraph Ave. shops and restuarants
- Walk to UCB Campus, 3 blocks away
- Good access to major highways 13, 580, 80, and 24
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro Approximately 1.2 Miles to Downtown Berkeley BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave.