apartment for rent
530-536 41st St. Unit 17, Oakland, CA 94609.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $1,650.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,300.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,375.00.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
536 41st St. Sought-After Studio, Vintage, Hardwood, Temescal
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Beautiful and rare details in this apartment and building
- Live in the beautiful "Frederick" building
- Working cabinet/drawer bed
- Superb upkeep
- Remodeled kitchen w/stone counter tops and glass tile
- Hardwood floors
- Lots of charm and woodwork
- Great light
- Walk-In closet w/Built-in dresser
- Gas stove
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Vintage construction with various modern updates
- Property has well maintained landscape and features
- Shared backyard
- 40 units in building
- On-site manager
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Temescal neighborhood
- Cross streets are 41st St. and Telegraph Ave.
- Just 1 block to Telegraph shopping
- The new Gourmet Ghetto of Oakland in Temescal/Telegraph District!!!
- Very close to Piedmont Ave. excellent shopping, restaurants, bars, theater, and coffee houses!
- 1 Block to Macarthur BART.
- Quick access to Highway 24, 580, 880, and 80.
- Public transportation on Telegraph Ave 1 block away
- Near Summit Hospital and Merritt Nursing College!
- Convenient location. EZ Commute to Emeryville, Berkeley and San Francisco!