apartment for rent
389 Vernon St. Unit 203, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $1,825.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,650.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,520.83.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
389 Vernon,1/1,Quality Building, Adam's Point, Walk to Lake
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bath
- Well maintained apartment
- Ample closet space
- All electric kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Water and garbage paid
- Cats welcome with deposit
- Convenient coin laundry on-site
- Very Nice Apartment!
- Modern Construction
- Property has well maintained landscaping
- 40 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- Gated garage
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Adam's Point
- The cross streets are Vernon St. and Perkins St.
- Charming quiet neighborhood
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful neclace of lights) Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffe shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Walk to Whole Foods Market
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Very close to Piedmont Ave.
- Approximately 1.2 miles to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.