apartment for rent
1301 Gilman St. Unit 101, Berkeley, CA 94706.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
New Berkeley COVID Relief Accommodation: Up to 3 Months Free!
The incentive is up to 3 months free (applied as a rent credit) and the total credit depends on the lease term. For new tenancy starting no later than June 1st, 2021.
• For 10 month leases, the “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” is calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 10-month lease. Contract rent is $1,950.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,900.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,560.00.
• For 14 month leases, the “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” is calculated by prorating concession of three free months over the term of a 14-month lease. Contract rent is $1,950.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $5,850.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,532.14.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
1301 Gilman,1/1,Great Location, Fully Remodeled, Walk to BART, Shops
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Fully remodeled throughout
- Quality quartz counter tops, new cabinets, updated electrical
- New modern appliances including stainless steel gas stove and refrigerator
- Good light
- Ground floor corner unit
- Unit #101 includes additional storage space (approximately 100 sq ft)
- Cats OK with deposit, NO DOGS
- Landlord pays for water and garbage
- Modern Construction
- No laundry on-site
- 28 units in building
- On-site manager
- Newly painted building
- City of Berkeley
- Alameda County
- Beautiful Westbrae neighborhood
- Northern Berkeley
- The cross streets are Gilman St. and Curtis St.
- Walking distance to Westbrae Commercial District and Northbrae commercial district
- Great restaurants and shops
- Also close the San Pablo Avenue restaurants and shops
- Close access to Highway 80 & BART.
- Approximately .7 miles to North Berkeley BART!