apartment for rent
407 Perkins St. Unit 305, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $2,795.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $5,590.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $2,329.17.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
407 Perkins, 2/1, Beautiful, Adam's Point, Walk to Lake, BART
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Super sunny apartment
- Dining area with built in hutch/cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Lots of light
- Double pane windows and sliding glass door
- Electric kitchen
- Cats OK with extra deposit, but sorry NO DOGS
- Water and garbage included in rent
- Modern Construction
- Laundry on-site, $15 unlimited use
- 28 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- Gated Garage
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Highly desirable location:
- Lake Merritt is 2 blocks away
- Walking distance to Grand Ave shops, theater and restaurants, Saturday Farmer’s Market, Lake Park, Downtown Oakland
- Walking distance to Whole Foods
- Approximately 1 mile to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square