apartment for rent
407 Fairmount Ave. Unit 110, Oakland, CA 94611.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $1,995.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,990.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,662.50.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
407 Fairmount, 1/1, Close to Lake, Piedmont Ave.
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Great location, walk to Lake Merritt, Piedmont Ave. Whole Foods Market
- Good light
- Private Patio
- Updated Bathroom
- Bright kitchen
- Electric stove
- New Carpet in bedroom
- Very well maintained
- Very clean
- Landlord pays water and garbage
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Well kept landscaping
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Great hidden nieghborhood in Oakland
- Quiet street near Downtown - walk to Kaiser Center, Ordway, and Summit Medical Center "Pill Hill"
- Easy commute to Downtown Oakland!
- Located on Fairmount between 29th and Garland.
- Walk to Whole Foods Market!
- Walk to Lake Merritt
- Walk to Piedmont Ave. outstanding restuarants, shops, bars, and coffee houses
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 880, 24, and 13
- Approximately 1 Mile to 19th Street BART
- Approximately 1.3 Miles to Macarthur BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on MacArthur Blvd. and Grand Ave