apartment for rent
1940 Lakeshore Ave. Unit 63, Oakland, CA 94606.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
Brand New Photos Up! Available Now!
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $2,795.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $5,590.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $2,329.17.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
1940 Lakeshore, Beautiful, Condo-Quality, Must See!!!
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Across the street from Lake Merritt
- Remodeled kitchen and bathrooms
- Brand new condo quality carpeting
- Garbage disposal
- Lots of cabinet space
- Lots of closets
- Cats OK with deposit, sorry, no dogs
- Landlord pays water, garbage
- Electric stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal
- Coin operated laundry on site
- Very Clean
- The living room is very spacious and connected to the kitchen with bar-style counter. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet leading to the master bath. Lake view from master bedroom windows.
- The second bedroom has a sliding glass door leading to the balcony. The large balcony faces Wayne Avenue,
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has well maintained landscaping
- 16 units in building
- Friendly On-site manager
- Intercom entry building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Lakeshore Neighborhood or "Haddon Hill" or "China Hill"
- Cross Streets are Lakeshore and Hanover St.
- Lake Merritt is only a few steps away from your front door. The Lakeshore/Grand shopping district is nearby, as is the Grand Lake Theater, Parkway Theater, Merritt Bakery, Saturday Farmers Market, AC Transit commuter bus route, and the beautiful parks and trails surrounding Lake Merritt
- Near highways 580, 880, 13, 24, and 80.
- Walk to Lake Merritt, Farmer’s Market, Grand Lake shops, restaurants, bars, coffee houses, and theaters
- Walk to Parkway Commercial district for Lucky's Super Market, Merritt Bakery, and many other great businesses
- Approximately 1.2 miles to Lake Merritt BART
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Lakeshore Ave.