apartment for rent
282 Wayne Ave Unit 201, Oakland, CA 94606.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $3,095.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $6,190.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $2,579.17.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
282 Wayne, 2/2, Condo-Quality, Beautiful, Lakeshore, Balcony
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 282 Wayne, Condo-Quality 2/2, Beautiful, Lake
- Fully Remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- Condo-quality brand new carpeting
- Balcony with breath taking lake views
- Eat in kitchen
- Lots of closet space
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- No BBQs
- No Smoking!
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has beautiful landscape and features
- 10 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- Gated garage
- Super clean building
- Alameda County
- Lakeshore Neighborhood or "Haddon Hill" or "China Hill"
- Cross Streets are Lakeshore and Hanover St.
- Lake Merritt is only a few steps away from your front door. The Lakeshore/Grand shopping district is nearby, as is the Grand Lake Theater, Parkway Theater, Merritt Bakery, Saturday Farmers Market, AC Transit commuter bus route, and the beautiful parks and trails surrounding Lake Merritt
- Near highways 580, 880, 13, 24, and 80.
- Walk to Lake Merritt, Farmer’s Market, Grand Lake shops, restaurants, bars, coffee houses, and theaters
- Walk to Parkway Commercial district for Lucky's Super Market, Merritt Bakery, and many other great businesses
- Approximately 1.2 miles to Lake Merritt BART
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Lakeshore Ave.