apartment for rent
473 Ellita Ave Unit 10, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
**MARCH MADNESS SPECIAL: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received this weekend!!**
473 Ellita Ave. Beautiful 1+bedroom top floor apartment located close to Lake Merritt
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Unique charming one bedroom + bonus room
- Gets great light
- Full kitchen with good cabinet space
- Full bathroom with shower and tub
- Hardwood Floors
- Updated counter tops in kitchen
- Cats OK with deposit , NO DOGS
- Owner pays water and garbage
- Classic 1920s Construction
- Nice landscaping and features
- Shared laundry on site
- Common area bike storage
- *COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Advertised price is “Net Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12-month lease. Base Lease rent is $2,695 and total credit over the term of the lease is $5390, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $2245.83.
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- The cross streets are Grand Ave. and Ellita Ave.
- Walk to BART, Lakeside Park
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffe shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Walk to Whole Foods Market
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1 milesto 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.