apartment for rent
245 17th Street Unit 207, Oakland, CA 94612.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $2,650.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $5,300.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $2,208.33.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
Spacious 2/1, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk to BART, Downtown
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- New Countertops
- New Condo Quality Carpeting
- Super clean
- Very well maintained apartment
- Cats with additional deposit, NO DOGS
- Landlord pays water & garbage
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has beautiful landscaping and features
- 38 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Walk to Lake Merritt & BART! Near Kaiser Center, and Downtown.
- Located on the corner of 17th Street and Alice Street, near Snow Park
- Excellent access to Downtown, and Jack London
- Square near many fine restaurants and shops
- Easy access to public transportation,
- 5 blocks to the 19th BART Station
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave. and Broadway