apartment for rent
336 40th Street Unit 2, Oakland, CA 94609.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $2,595.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $5,190.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $2,162.50.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
336 40th St., 2bed/1ba, Beautiful hardwood floors, 0.5mi to Bart!
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Current photos are of actual unit
- Beautiful hardwood floors, gas stove
- Lots of storage space
- Great light!
- Eat-in Kitchen with built-in dining table
- Tile bathroom with a tub and shower
- Nice architectural details
- Appliances are white
- Ground floor unit with garden view
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Temescal neighborhood
- Located on 40th Street between Broadway and Telegraph Avenue.
- Cross streets are 40th St. & Manila Ave.
- Very close to Piedmont Ave. excellent shopping, restaurants, bars, theater, and coffee houses.
- 0.5 mile walk to Macarthur BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave and Broadway
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square