apartment for rent
450 40th St. Unit 205, Oakland, CA 94609.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
Brand New Photos Up! Available Now!
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $1,625.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3,250.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,354.17.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
450 40th St, Studio, Beautiful Building+Unit, Temescal, 0.3mi to BART!
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Nice 1920’s architectural details, high ceilings, moldings & fixtures.
- Beautiful hardwood floors, gas stove, eat in kitchen
- Real stone countertops
- Large walk in closet with built-in dresser
- Vintage tile bathroom with a tub and shower
- Steam heat included
- Water and garbage paid
- Cats OK with extra deposit
- Storage & laundry are available
- Classic 1920s construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- 25 units in building
- On-site manager
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Temescal neighborhood
- Located on 40th Street between Broadway and Telegraph Avenue.
- Cross streets are 40th St. and Ruby
- Just 2 blocks to Telegraph shopping
- Very close to Piedmont Ave. excellent shopping, restaurants, bars, theater, and coffee houses.
- 3 blocks to Macarthur BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Telegraph Ave and Broadway
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, and San Leandro
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square