apartment for rent
524 East 17th St. Unit 3, Oakland, CA 94606.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $2,295.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $4,590.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,912.50.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
524 E. 17th St, 2bed/1ba, Super Clean, South Lake, Near Shops
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 524 E. 17th St, Super Clean 2/1, South Lake, Near Shops
- Granite Countertops
- New Carpet
- Update bathroom and kitchen
- Elevator in building
- Ground floor unit
- Modern Construction
- Coin operated laundry on-site
- Property has beautiful landscape and features
- Quality painted building
- 22 units in building
- On-site manager
- Single intercom entry building
- Near highways 580, 880, 13, 24, and 80.
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- South of Lake
- The cross streets are East 17th St. and 5th Ave.
- Lake Merritt is 4 blocks away!
- 1.2 miles to Lake Merritt BART
- Lake Merritt is only a few steps away from your front door. Walk to Parkway Commercial district for Lucky's Super Market, Merritt Bakery, and many other great businesses
- Walk to Laney College and California Museum
- The Lakeshore/Grand shopping district is nearby also. Walk to Lake Merritt, Farmer's Market, Grand Lake shops, restaurants, bars, coffee houses, and Grand Lake Theaters, Parkway Theater, Merritt Bakery, Saturday Farmers Market, AC Transit commuter bus route, and the beautiful parks and trails surrounding Lake Merritt
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Lakeshore Ave