apartment for rent
1738 4th Ave. Unit 204, Oakland, CA 94606.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
1738 4th Ave.1/1,Lake Merritt View, Remodeled, Hardwood
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- 1738 4th Ave., Lake Merritt View, Remodeled, Hardwood
- Immaculate, Remodeled 1/1
- Great views
- Cherry Hardwood Kitchen Cabinets
- Black Galaxy Granite Countertops
- Bamboo hardwood floors (bedrooms carpeted)
- Dishwasher, Range and Refrigerator
- Custom tiled bathrooms with newer fixtures
- Contemporary Lighting throughout
- Gas heat
- Modern Construction
- On-site Laundry
- Gated Access Property
- On-site Professional Property Manager
- Garage Parking available (fee applies)
- Free secured bicycle storage
- Cat Friendly
- *COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Advertised price is “Net Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12-month lease. Base Lease rent is $1925 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3850, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,604.17.
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Cross streets are 4th Ave. and East 17th St.
- Lake Merritt is 4 blocks away!
- 1.2 miles to Lake Merritt BART
- Lake Merritt is only a few steps away from your front door. Walk to Parkway Commercial district for Lucky's Super Market, Merritt Bakery, and many other great businesses
- Walk to Laney College and California Museum
- University of Calif, Berkeley... 8.8 mi
- California College of Arts..3.1 mi
- San Francisco Financial District (BART)....25 min
- Near highways 580, 880, 13, 24, and 80.
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Lakeshore Ave.
- The Lakeshore/Grand shopping district is nearby also. Walk to Lake Merritt, Farmer’s Market, Grand Lake shops, restaurants, bars, coffee houses, and Grand Lake Theaters, Parkway Theater, Merritt Bakery, Saturday Farmers Market, AC Transit commuter bus route, and the beautiful parks and trails surrounding Lake Merritt