apartment for rent
535 41st St. Unit 22, Oakland, CA 94609.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
COVID Relief Accommodation*: 2 Months Free w/ 12 Month Lease!
535 41st St., Temescal, Hardwood, Walk 2 BART + Dining
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Nice 1bed/1 bathroom in Temescal
- Bathroom has shower enclosure
- Real stone countertop
- Vintage hardwood floors
- Electric stove
- Gets lots of light
- Vintage building
- *COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Advertised price is “Net Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12-month lease. Base Lease rent is $1995 and total credit over the term of the lease is $3990, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $1,662.5 .
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Temescal neighborhood
- Cross streets are 41st St. and Telegraph Ave.
- Just 1 block to Telegraph shopping
- The new Gourmet Ghetto of Oakland in Temescal/Telegraph District!!!
- Very close to Piedmont Ave. excellent shopping, restaurants, bars, theater, and coffee houses!
- 1 block to Macarthur BART.
- Quick access to Highway 24, 580, 880, and 80.
- Public transportation on Telegraph Ave 1 block away
- Near Summit Hospital and Merritt Nursing College!
- Convenient location. EZ Commute to Emeryville, Berkeley and San Francisco!