multi for rent
307 Lee St Unit 9, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $2,795.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $5,590.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $2,329.17.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
307 Lee St., Bright & Sunny Two Bedroom w/ Beautiful Hardwood floors throughout
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Beautifully restored hardwood floors throughout unit
- Lots of light
- Real stone countertops
- Dining area
- New double pane windows
- Vintage built ins
- Forced air heating
- Gas stove, dishwasher
- Corner unit on 3rd floor
- Lots of closet space
- Immaculate vintage tile in bathroom
- Laundry on-site
- 12 Units in building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- The cross streets are Lee St. and Van Buren Ave.
- Charming Adam's Point neighborhood
- Walking distance to Lake Merritt (morning walks & jogs around lake; evening strolls while enjoying beautiful necklace of lights)
- Walk to outstanding Grand Lake shopping area for restaurants, theater, coffee shops, bars, shops, and Saturday Farmer's Market
- Walk to Whole Foods Market
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Close to Downtown and Jack London Square
- Approximately 1 mile to 19th Street BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Grand Ave.
- Walk to Casual Carpool at the intersection of Grand Ave. and Perkins St.