duplex for rent
6-38 Glen Ave, Oakland, CA 94611.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
*COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Two Free Months over the term of a 12-month lease.
Advertised price is “Covid-Emergency Effective Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12 months lease. Contract rent is $3,200.00 and total credit over the term of the lease is $6,400.00, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $2,666.67.
**LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get $500 off Move in Credit for applications received by April 30th!!**
16 Glen, Near Pied.Ave, Walk 2 Everything, Vintage Building
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
For a virtual walk through of 16 Glen Ave, check out this link: https://youtu.be/L7DQCDevab0
16 Glen, Near Pied.Ave, Walk to Everything, Vintage Building
- Remodeled kitchen
- Clean, 3bed/1bath
- Hardwood Floors
- Lots of space
- Great light with lots of windows
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Water/ garbage included
- One of Oakland's Best Locations!
- Vintage Construction
- No laundry on-site, but laundrymats nearby
- 12 units in building
- Intercom entry building
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- On Piedmont Ave.
- Cross streets are Glen Ave. and Piedmont Ave.
- Walk to shops, dining, and theater.
- Near highways 580, 13, 24, and 80.
- Walk to Piedmont Ave. fabulous restaurants, coffee shops, bars, shops, and theater!
- Quick access to major highways 580, 80, 880, 24, and 13
- Minutes to San Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Walnut Creek, and San Leandro
- Approximately .9 miles to Macarthur BART
- Bus stops for AC Transit nearby on Piedmont Ave. and Broadway
- Walk to Casual Carpool location and the intersection of Oakland Ave. and Monte Vista Ave.