About Our Company:
Our Company is a fast-paced leader in the real estate management industry. We are seeking handy, dedicated and detail oriented Residetnial Apartment Managers that strive for excellence in the completion of necessary building management functions in the service of our clients.
If you enjoy variety, are highly organized, not afraid to get your hands dirty and work with challenging people at times then this may be the right fit for you. You must have superb organizational skills, the ability to follow through and complete tasks in a timely manner, a willingness to learn and take directions as well as being receptive to new ideas and change. Your primary focus will be keeping the building clean, collecting rents, managing turnovers and dispatching necessary maintenance as required. We're looking for someone that is not afraid to ask questions, works well with people and wants to continue to learn. It is important to have a strong ability to follow policies and procedures. You should be a self starter, efficient, and able to work independently. A positive attitude, enthusiasm and work ethic is essential as you will be working closely with multiple departments within an office environment as well as tenants and vendors to provide excellent service for our clients.
Examples of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Showing vacancies
- Delivering applications
- Executing lease signings
- Reviewing lease and move-in checklist with new tenants
- Vacuum/sweep hallways and elevator
- Sweep mailbox area, entryway, front door, garage door, garage, stairwells (back and front), and all common areas.
- Clean of the laundry room(s)
- Maintain the front façade of the building, garbage area, parking area
- Complete a daily walkthrough of the building
- Check lighting and safety
- Dispatch vendors for all maintenance needs at the property in a timely and professional manner
- Emergency Response
- Notify Property Manager of any major building needs
- Tenant Management
- Handle noise complaints and tenant relations
- Maintenance requests from tenants
- Track parking
- Key management and security
- House Rules enforcement
- Administrative Tasks
- Monthly Reports
- Keep track of receipts and expenses
- Rent Collection
- Serve 3-Day Notices
- Basic understanding of building components (i.e. plumbing, heating, lighting, etc.)
- One-on-one communication skills
- Must be able to lift 25 Lbs.
- Real estate background a plus
- Knowledge or experience regarding Fair Housing Laws
This is a part-time job only.
If you are interested in this position and meet all the criteria stated above, please respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter attached and keep your resume to one page and your cover letter as brief as possible.
We require a driver's license and clearance to work in the United States. All interviewees will be subject to a credit and background check.
Please send all applications and inquiries regarding this listing to email@example.com.