fourplex for rent
747 Warfield Ave. Unit 4, Oakland, CA 94610.
Please be advised that unauthorized Craigslist ads exist posing as The Lapham Company. If you have any concerns about the legitimacy of our ads please contact us immediately at 510-594-7600.
747 Warfield, Beautiful Building, Grandlake, Sought After
For an Appointment to View, Contact:
- Charming 1920’s 4-plex
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom with great natural light
- Hardwood floors
- Walk-in closets
- Huge kitchen with gas stove and room for table
- Tile bathroom with cast iron tub and shower
- 1920’s fixtures
- Landlord pays water and garbage
- Cats OK with extra deposit
- No laundry on-site
- Property has nice landscape and features
- *COVID RELIEF ACCOMMODATION: Advertised price is “Net Rent” calculated by prorating concession of two free months over the term of a 12-month lease. Base Lease rent is $2500 and total credit over the term of the lease is $5000, making the effective monthly rent payment over the term of the lease $2,083.33.
- City of Oakland
- Alameda County
- Grandlake neighborhood
- The cross streets are Warfield Ave. and Mandana Blvd.
- Wonderful location within easy walking of Farmer's Market and Lake Merritt
- In Grand Lake area on Warfield Ave. between Glenview and Mandana
- Walk to outstanding Grandlake shops, restaurants, theater, and bars
- Very easy 580 freeway access.
- Approximately 1.6 miles to 19th Street BART
- Approximately 2 miles to Lake Merritt BART
- Close to other public transportation and casual carpool
- Convenient to 580 freeway.